NEWS FROM GREY MARE LANE

Gelsons Dad said:
not surprised.

I know there has been lot's of hype and the overambitious attempt to sign KaKa but if you take Robinho out of the mix (he was desperate to leave and we had the cash) all the other signings are of a similar level. Good players who can do a job but not world stars of the present or future.

Yes,he can "do a job" if that job is mindlessly fouling anything that moves.
I'd rather sign Matt Lucas.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
On the Bellamy scale of shit signings, he would rate a 10.

Bellamy wasn't a shit signing and nor would Neil be. I don't like either of them as people, but both are decent players and will do a job when called on. A good squad isn't built up of 22 superstars.

Blend said:

Bellamy wasn't a shit signing and nor would Neil be. I don't like either of them as people, but both are decent players and will do a job when called on. A good squad isn't built up of 22 superstars.
on the basis of his injury risk he was a shit signing

Blend said:

Agree about Bellamy, but this guy is shitter than shit!!!!!!!

Blend said:

Oh the basis that he signed a 4 year deal at close to 100k a week and has already missed half the teams fixtures I would beg to differ and I have yet to see a player "do a job for a club" while on the treatment table. I agree that a squad shouldn't be built with 22 superstars, but it should be built with players that, if not superstars you have a fighting chance of moving on if they don't work AND perhaps even make a few bob on them!

Blend said:

Oh the basis that he signed a 4 year deal at close to 100k a week and has already missed half the teams fixtures I would beg to differ.
what wages would neil be on ? wev'e had danny mills picking up mega wages for the past 5 years ! has he even turned up to train for the last 2 ?

buy a younger lad who can deputise for wayne bridge if need be, an up and coming talent with an actual resale value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.