news of the worlds story.....

eastlands oasis said:
i hope we don't give them Micah as a sweetener,as I said in a previous thread, ideally I would send Micah out to somewhere like Wolves,Brum,Stoke on loan for a season, where the pressure isn't as high and he could hopefully get back to his true potential.

Pressure not as high? spk 2 mr southgate.

can't see it TBH, i thought i'd seen it some where that Hughes wants to avoid swapping players as he needs to strengthen the squad,

Darker shade of Blue said:
chorleybloo123 said:
Micah is only 20. He's got years left, loan him to them for a season, they need a RB. Hibbert is crap.

Now that might not be a bad idea .

with respect can you honestly see micah richards wanting to play for everton. its not meant to be a dig although a i know your a gladyator ;)

i know everton are were above us last year, and their honours list is by far superior, but until we got this investment we were threading pretty much the same path, only being able to buy has beens and never wilbies.

if we did unearth a young footballing gem, it was odds on some team with more money than us, would come knocking with a fist full of cash, that we couldnt refuse to lure him away. its a sad state of affairs but thats life.

fortunately for us our circumstances have changed for the better, its something i never in my wildest dreams i thought could happen, it still makes me smile when i think of it.

we all know that a stroke of good fortune like this is the only way everton will ever become a big player in the prem again

dont like richards he had a very bad season but im sure he could get his form back if he was dropped for a while 1 defender out 1 in doesnt make sens when trying to build a squad

get rid of jo insted of richads would make more sense imo

Darker shade of blue, your kidding yourself if you think you could turn down eighteen million cash. Our deals have been paid upfront, the same with Barry. Moyes would rip our arm off.

My view is we don't need to swop players, be surprised if we did, Micah is only young but seems to have been at the club forever, all players can have dips in form the real test is whether the players themselves want to get over that dip and regain the form which in Micahs case earned him full international honours. If they want a swap let them have TBH. Or simply given them 30m (I know you will say Lescott ain't worth it ) he probably isn't but assembling a team capable of achieving at least top 6 is MH's only priority.

Rammyblues said:
My view is we don't need to swop players, be surprised if we did, Micah is only young but seems to have been at the club forever, all players can have dips in form the real test is whether the players themselves want to get over that dip and regain the form which in Micahs case earned him full international honours. If they want a swap let them have TBH. Or simply given them 30m (I know you will say Lescott ain't worth it ) he probably isn't but assembling a team capable of achieving at least top 6 is MH's only priority.

I know exactly what you mean, but there is a possibility that Micah has got wind of the impending arrival of Glen Johnson and has 'seen his arse'. If Johnson is on his way, then Micah is surplus to requirements and his arrival (along with Jo), could soften the blow for Moyes and Everton supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.