Next 3 to come in

Kießling ( could the top scorer in Germany be a surprise low cost alternative to the top scorer in Italy? 29 is old but tides us ove for more youth development)

DiMaria ( if Isco makes the very unlikely move to RM ...?)

Abidal (I just have a hunch that we will give this lad a shot ala Maicon. Could be great cover for Clichy.)

TonyM said:
Kießling ( could the top scorer in Germany be a surprise low cost alternative to the top scorer in Italy? 29 is old but tides us ove for more youth development)

DiMaria ( if Isco makes the very unlikely move to RM ...?)

Abidal (I just have a hunch that we will give this lad a shot ala Maicon. Could be great cover for Clichy.)

Good shout on Abidal

The same Abidal who has announced he's returning to France and Lyon is his number one target? Not likely, thankfully

I hope

Defender- Jagielka (straight swap for Joles, give him a couple of years as 3rd choice CB at a club which wins trophies and Joles can play regular football, win-win)

Midfield- Gaitan (would be cheap(ish), versatile creative option who'd be willing to play second fiddle but lift the creative burden from Silva)

Attack- Gomez (just let him bang in the host of chances we create while goal hanging like there's no tommorow)

If Madrid swooped City on a late bid for Isco despite this non agression pact, do we really see City funding that same move by purchasing Di Maria/Higuain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.