Next 4 League Games

How many points do you think we'll get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly each game as it comes. Important to get good results against the dippers and spurs and we should be able to win at least one of the away games. The fixtures following are a tad easier and even factoring in that trip to Saudi we should be well up there when we travel to play Newcastle in the New Year.
No reason why we can’t win all of them. Take each game as it comes but 10 points from them fixtures would be immense.

Got to be winning the home games against Liverpool and Spurs.

If you can't win your homes games against your rivals you are really going to struggle to win the league.

Chelsea away right now is a mid-table away match..they might and probably will get better but right now we should be winning that.

Villa is a different beast..very good at home this year and we will have to be very good to just get a draw there.

Overall. 9 points minimum!

12 points. If Spurs and Liverpool were away I'd take 8.

Not sure where this Villa fear has come from, bang average. Chelsea will be a tough game but we have a good record at their place.

I think a significant challenge in all of this will be the international break. Switzerland/Akanji have three games (making up the Israel game), Croatians have two must wins and they play Sat/Tuesday, so later return). Brazil and Argentina play eachother Tuesday - so big game and late return. Brazil also travels to Columbia.

Of course lots of players have team which have qualified or have friendlies (Norway), so that may reduce the concern.

Those four teams will be far more concerned about us , Chelsea cannot score goals ,the Dippers havent won a league match at the Etihad for nearly a decade, Spurs are admittedly a bogey side for us and Villa will be the toughest of the four games. If we get ten points then the message to the rest of the Premier league will be , catch is if you can.

12 points. If Spurs and Liverpool were away I'd take 8.

Not sure where this Villa fear has come from, bang average. Chelsea will be a tough game but we have a good record at their place.
Chelsea is mediocre in my view. We have to win that game. We have beaten better Chelsea sides away in recent years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.