Next 4 League Games

How many points do you think we'll get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 8 points would be a good return.

Even better if the 2 wins come against Spurs and Liverpool.

All winnable games. I think teams having a go at us works favourably for us. Chelsea are a shambles for me and we have to go and win there. Liverpool defensively not great. We should feel good about potentially getting 12pts and a real chance for us to build some momentum now

How well will we do?

Chelsea (A) Striker away from being a decent side
Liverpool (H) big improvement this season
Spurs (H) see Liverpool
Villa (A) unbelievable at home under Emery

tough run coming up, id be ecstatic with 10 points as i still dont think we are at our best, Can see Grealish in for Liverpool and Spurs and Doku playing away at Chelsea/Villa
What would pep say if asked that question?....... Young Boys!!

Put the CL group stage to bed on Tuesday and have a clear run at a tough looking PL fixture list. We dropped points to Spuds, Dippers and Villa last season. Chelsea away was a scrappy win.

Win the home games against spuds and dippers we have a very good chance of winning every single home game in 2023. Every game. Prem, Chumps League, domestic cup games. Every single one of 'em.

I'd take draws at Chavski and Villa if that happens.

I've become a bit of a sucker for smashing all these records. All of which cement our place the greatest team to ever play the game in this country.

By a country fucking mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.