Next 4 League Games

How many points do you think we'll get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few tough games but a fantastic opportunity to inflict some psychological damage to both Spurs and Liverpool.

I fancy us to beat Chelsea without any real issue next Sunday but the Villa game does look a tough one. They're flying at home so a trip there, midweek and under the lights is going to be a lot tougher than maybe it has been for us for a number of seasons now.

How well will we do?

Chelsea (A) Striker away from being a decent side
Liverpool (H) big improvement this season
Spurs (H) see Liverpool
Villa (A) unbelievable at home under Emery

tough run coming up, id be ecstatic with 10 points as i still dont think we are at our best, Can see Grealish in for Liverpool and Spurs and Doku playing away at Chelsea/Villa
Ten points hopefully with the draw being against Villa

Chelsea currently underachieving and due a resurgence, Poch teams match up well against pep …. a draw wouldn’t be a bad result

Dippers early morning kick off after yet another pointless international break makes it more of a lottery but we’re a much better team so all things being equal should be a home win. However I can just see fate / VAR intervening and these horrible cunts being the team who stop our run of home wins so I’m going for a draw

Spurs …. massively overachieving, due a slump, routine 3 points

Villa currently overachieving, as winter arrives playing every 3 days will start to take its toll on them, due a slump ……. Statement away win, taking em to the cleaners David White style

8 points, probably still top of the league. Roll on Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.