our next six fix are,

A Stoke City win
H Liverpool draw
A Chelsea draw
H Tottenham Hotspur win
A Sunderland win
A Fulham win
good time to play all these teams at the mo, im gona go for 14 poins

No chance Chelski we will not get anything out off - Fulham are no mujgs at home

If we get that then i think 4th is ours, i don't think we will come close to 14 though, unfortunately.

A Stoke City Draw
H Liverpool Draw
A Chelsea Loss
H Tottenham Hotspur Win
A Sunderland Win
A Fulham Draw

9/18 for me, but don't forget Spurs is postponed if either of us progress in the FA Cup this weekend.

Mancini's grind tactics might come in handy against Chelsea, a draw would be fantastic at Stamford Bridge.

A Stoke City D
H Liverpool W
A Chelsea L
H Tottenham Hotspur D
A Sunderland W

A Fulham D

Not sure about the good time to play them bit , when one's going for the title and two are after 4th spot in the league ..... and neither Fulham nor Stoke are easy grounds to get anything at ....... these games are all gonna be very difficult for us

but if we're to make an impression get something from them (or most of them) we must!

black mamba said:
Not sure about the good time to play them bit , when one's going for the title and two are after 4th spot in the league ..... and neither Fulham nor Stoke are easy grounds to get anything at ....... these games are all gonna be very difficult for us

but if we're to make an impression get something from them (or most of them) we must
this is my main point we have gotta pick up points in these games,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.