next 6 fix

Villa, last season fell away badly when being in contention for the top 4. We're showing signs that we will be doing something similar. Let's face it, we've not battered a team on the pitch for ages now and were lucky to win against Pompey ffs and Hull actually beat us! All this coupled with the fact that we're playing Chelsea away and Spurs (if ever City had a bogey team at home it's these tw@ts) and also Fulham away - where we also never win at and whilst I'm at it Liverpool at home - when was the last time we actually beat them at home? Where was I? Oh yes, to summarise we'll be lucky to get 6 points out of the next 6 matches. When was the last time we actually won a game that mattered? We contrived to blow it at Old Trafford, blow last season in the Uefa Cup, blow it in every single q-final we've been since 1981. We always fuck it up, don't we? With your hand on your heart can you honestly see signs that we've changed? Because I can't.

No doubt I'd get called a twat, a fuckin idiot, or even worse a Rag! But come on guys, this is City you're talking about here. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if we have turned our mentality into a winning one but I think it will take at least another season to turn this around. At home we're almost invincible and that is great to see but away we're still not good enough to be a top 4 side this season I'm afraid.

I'd love for someone to tell me and wrong and, more importantly, why I'm wrong.

COME ON CITY!!!!

madmank said:
our next six fix are,

A Stoke City win
H Liverpool draw
A Chelsea draw
H Tottenham Hotspur win
A Sunderland win
A Fulham win
good time to play all these teams at the mo, im gona go for 14 poins

I would love you to be correct but I fear you are being wildly optimistic, where is that great away form all of a sudden going to surface from?

Stoke - D
Liverpool - W
Chelsea - L
Spurs - W
Sunderland - D
Fulham - L

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Villa, last season fell away badly when being in contention for the top 4. We're showing signs that we will be doing something similar. Let's face it, we've not battered a team on the pitch for ages now and were lucky to win against Pompey ffs and Hull actually beat us! All this coupled with the fact that we're playing Chelsea away and Spurs (if ever City had a bogey team at home it's these tw@ts) and also Fulham away - where we also never win at and whilst I'm at it Liverpool at home - when was the last time we actually beat them at home? Where was I? Oh yes, to summarise we'll be lucky to get 6 points out of the next 6 matches. When was the last time we actually won a game that mattered? We contrived to blow it at Old Trafford, blow last season in the Uefa Cup, blow it in every single q-final we've been since 1981. We always fuck it up, don't we? With your hand on your heart can you honestly see signs that we've changed? Because I can't.

No doubt I'd get called a twat, a fuckin idiot, or even worse a Rag! But come on guys, this is City you're talking about here. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if we have turned our mentality into a winning one but I think it will take at least another season to turn this around. At home we're almost invincible and that is great to see but away we're still not good enough to be a top 4 side this season I'm afraid.

COME ON CITY!!!!

I agree with a lot that you say, I mean if there was ever a time for 'typical City' then the next 6 games is it! 'Typical City' would definitely lose against Stoke now that we are all buzzing and then against Liverpool and Spurs. We have to do something we are not used to in the slightest and that is prove everyone wrong!

A Stoke City L
H Liverpool W
A Chelsea L
H Tottenham Hotspur D
A Sunderland W
A Fulham L

7 points. I hope for more, but who knows.

JOGAMIGMOG said:

COME ON CITY!!!!

DAM YOU JOGA!!!! I was trying to be positive in my head about these forthcoming games and you've just gone and opened that little typical City box I was trying to keep firmly shut.

In future would you keep your typical City feelings to yourself as you've ruined my day now!!! :(

Has anyone watched Liverpool play this season?

They are shitting it about us coming fourth

The only thing we are doing wrong is our midfield arnt supporting our attack more-the gap between our front two and midfield will improve overtime.Weve all seen we have a talented squad and can rip anyone apart so keep the faith.

The table looks good this morning

><((('> said:
fucken hell at people saying we will draw spuds at home. They get beat by fucken wolves.

D
W
D
W
W
W

agree who the fuck are spuds!

To me it all depends how we play the game against stoke in the cup, if we win that game my predictions are

A Stoke City D
H Liverpool W
A Chelsea L
H Tottenham Hotspur W
A Sunderland W
A Fulham D

11 points

A Stoke City Draw
H Liverpool Win
A Chelsea Lose
H Tottenham Hotspur Win
A Sunderland Draw
A Fulham Draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.