Next academy stars?

Just watched the highlights of the u18's Forest game on the website. Look, I don't know where Forrest rank in the great scheme of things, but those boys looked impressive and a bigger version of our recent attacking future stars.

I presume Mukasa is the captain really good. The new kid McAdoo looks very impressive and the younger Heskey is even better (albeit different) from his older brother. I may watch the full game. Woth watching the highlights just for the finishes.

Clinical from Heskey. Similar style to Morgan Rogers at that age / level.

McAidoo looks a very bright player from the highlights. Interested to see him develop.

Mukasa I didn't think stood out last year. Looks a huge presence against Forest and some lovely crosses for Warhurst there. As well as decent goals.

Gorman quiet? Subbed off at half time.

Clinical from Heskey. Similar style to Morgan Rogers at that age / level.

McAidoo looks a very bright player from the highlights. Interested to see him develop.

Mukasa I didn't think stood out last year. Looks a huge presence against Forest and some lovely crosses for Warhurst there. As well as decent goals.

Gorman quiet? Subbed off at half time.

Gorman was probably subbed because he got booked for pulling a Forest player back, and then did the exact same thing a few minutes later. Luckily the ref just had a word rather than send him off.

Heskey took his goals very well, but was also a bit too greedy at times.

Dante Headley looks very good considering he’s only 15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.