Next academy stars?

I'm a referee & regularly officiate at the CFA doing u16s/u18's level, so have seen alot of these players come through the ranks.

Observations I've made after reffing a couple u18 pre season games in recent weeks:

- Reigan Heskey is a brilliant player, plays off the left wing and knows where the net is - will go a long way if he carries on.
- Dunbar-Mcdonald is also fantastic. Plays on the opposite wing to Reigan, so skillful, great with both feet and is absolutely rapid. Similar style of play to Joel Ndala who we have just loaned to PSV
- Floyd Samba is also one to watch, plays in the 8 & is a great ball carrier. Strong as an Ox too.

Will update throughout the season as I officiate these guys more regularly.

I'm a referee & regularly officiate at the CFA doing u16s/u18's level, so have seen alot of these players come through the ranks.

Observations I've made after reffing a couple u18 pre season games in recent weeks:

- Reigan Heskey is a brilliant player, plays off the left wing and knows where the net is - will go a long way if he carries on.
- Dunbar-Mcdonald is also fantastic. Plays on the opposite wing to Reigan, so skillful, great with both feet and is absolutely rapid. Similar style of play to Joel Ndala who we have just loaned to PSV
- Floyd Samba is also one to watch, plays in the 8 & is a great ball carrier. Strong as an Ox too.

Nice insight, cheers.

I hope the lads and the staff show you respect during and after games!

Nice insight, cheers.

I hope the lads and the staff show you respect during and after games!

Yeah I love going there & get looked after well.

Did the 16s on Tuesday night & had a good chat with Kolo who is now the assistant at that level.

Richard Dunne is the 18s assistant too - it's always nice to have a chat with familiar faces.

That's the younger Heskey isn't it?

Also, have any opposition players stood out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.