Next Captain

5 possible new captains then : Shay, Vince, Nigel, Gazza, Tevez + Kolo the incumbent

our home growners Micah, Stevie, Ned & Sweep not in the mix

neither are the experienced Joleon, Ade, Wayne, Roque & Craig or new boy Johnson

for me it's gotta be Mad Zab though

johnny crossan said:
5 possible new captains then : Shay, Vince, Nigel, Gazza, Tevez + Kolo the incumbent

our home growners Micah, Stevie, Ned & Sweep not in the mix

neither are the experienced Joleon, Ade, Wayne, Roque & Craig or new boy Johnson

for me it's gotta be Mad Zab though

fuck me first name terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id like to see VK get the job,our most consistant player and very passionate about the club.

A great image from the weekend was Kompany and De Jong setting off in tandem from different parts of the pitch like Usain Bolt out of the traps in the 100m when Tevez was clattered by Ballack. Straight over to the scene of the crime to remonstrate with Dean and berate the filthy German scumbag. We need more of this, Tevez standing upto Terry, Bellemy gobbing off as usual. We showed plenty of fight as well as skill in the second half and that made my day as much as the result.

Tough one to call for captain but out of the two Kompany would be my choice. He is the future at the back, a bit of a rough diamond at times but can see him lifting the trophies for us in future.

For goodness sake, give the captaincy to Elastic Patrick (Vieira) instead of having 5-6 potential captains running around like headless chickens not knowing what to do. When he came on, we suddenly looked organised.

----------------Given------------------
Toure---Kompany---Lescott---Bridge

Johnson---Vieira(c)--Barry---Bellamy

----------------Tevez-------------

-------------Satna Cruz/Ade-------

would like to see it once. think it would be good for us.

Vieira captain, come off it he should not even be at the club. Never mind on the pitch. We hear that we are going to be a top 4 team. What with Vieira who is past it & the likes of SWP who could not make it at CFC. Give Kompany the armband. May not have played to well today. But 9 times out of 10 you can back him to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.