Next Captain

He's good at what he does. Breaks up play and keep it simple with the passing. I've no problem with this because there are games like Saturday when his role his vital.

However, he is limted with his passing range and he is not always needed in the games, especially at home, against the 'weaker' sides.

I agree that Toure shouldn't be captain (he shouldn't be playing) but let's just leave Shay to it. He's our most experienced Premiership player and, no matter what some of you lot think, he's very well respected by his team mates and is guaranteed to play when fit. I'm not a fan of keepers as captains usually but in this case I think Given should remain as skipper until the end of the season.

Next season....I reckon we may be buying a new captain. Just a hunch.

If not Tevez, then I'd say Kompany or Barry. Though I do question sometimes whether Barry has that leadership instinct.

Either of these 2 would make good captain material.Both more vocal than Toure and lead by example.
Dont like having a keeper for a capt.
Ps Any good De Jong songs ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.