Next Captain

Should be Kompany for me. And Toure is not a centre half, needs to be given a go at right back.

Clubber said:
the goats backside said:
I dont think our captain is here yet, but VK is a good shout

I hope he doesn't just bring someone in, and makes them captain. I know Vincent hasn't been here that long (5+ years), but I think he has a better affinity with the club and fans, and has earned our respect, more than any new signing.

I agree but we need a real leader and if we get one who is quality too i think VK will be vice

Kompany for me. I think he will be one of the first names on the team sheet next season as I don't think we will bring in another centre back. He is intelligent and calm but most importantly seems to encourage other players on the pitch.

I would guess VK just because he has been that good this year and deserves it on merit imo of course. As mentioned before if mancio brings in one of "his" signings then thats the only reason not to make him captain.

alera said:
Should be Kompany for me. And Toure is not a centre half, needs to be given a go at right back.

he needs to be given a go at bolton!!!
the only good thing he ever does is bomb forward like some leggy baboon, and even then he doesn't get back in fast enough. get him off the wage bill bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.