Next Captain

banbury_blue said:
As I banged on about it four or five times last season, then it has to be Kompany for me.. The man is a monster, Total commitment and dare I say I would still prefer to see him playing in midfield where he reminds me of the young Vieria compare to the tired version we got

this all day for me, leads from the front, intelligent and committed

I sit quite close to the pitch (if that's possible at the CoMS since all stands are a mile away from pitchside!) and in a central position, and i get quite a good perspective if who does the talking, organising, motivating and bollocking on the pitch. The two best for this by a mile are Nigel De Jong and Vincent Kompany, and usually these two are our best and most consistent performers.

So definately one if these two!

Pride_of_Manchester. said:
Has to be Prince Vince.. Hes consistent and has a good head on his shoulders..
I beg to differ - he looks like Skeletor :)

Agree to him as captain though !

Kompany should be captain if you ask me, doing a lot of work for charity at the moment which shows he's got his heart in the right place. Other than that i would have Nigel as hes also another one whos in it for City and wants us to achieve.

de niro said:
barry if he stays, kolo and vinny will not start every game, if any.

If Vinnie isn't gonna start any games then I'll look forward to the 2 centre halves we're gonna be signing that are better than him. Either that or we're not gonna bother with centre halves at all?

Barry is not captain material, he barely uses his mouth at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.