Next Captain

Don't forget that Toure is vice-captain and De Jong is third choice. Personally I don't see why Kompany shouldn't be captain but maybe he doesn't want it?

ANY1aBLUE said:
blueplan said:
Defintely one who projects a good image For City. Not one who will be vilified by football fans all over.

Barry for me!

that'll be on a 'week-to-week' basis will it? Given that in all likelihood he'll be gone in the summer...............perhaps he should share it with adebyor.

hello mr mancini so who are you getting in place of barry!!!!

or are you just a poster that is presuming that we will be getting rid of one of our better players :(

de jong is a soldier not a leader and my vote would go with kompany!

I would like to see Kompany or De Jong as captain, but I think it will be Kolo because he's vice captain and has already been captain.

Gotta be Kompany. De Jong is just awesome to watch, but we need a calm and level-headed person who is both commanding and respected. Kompany seems to be that type of player, in the same way Mancini is that type of manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.