Next Captain

100% on this, hes a true leader, a quality defender + he speaks very good english... never understood how tevez could be captain and not speak english... vinnie as captain and nige as number 2! they among many others like zaba etc. play for the shirt!

Tevez only ever got it as a means of keeping him happy. It should stay with Kompany. With De Jong vice captain.

Looks likely that Tevez will go in summer, so Kompany will definitely get the captaincy and rightly so. The only other plausible candidate is de Jong.

I love Tevez, and he could win us the match on Sat but Vincent really has to be captain!

After that tunnel cam video, i have no doubt in my mind....Kompany should be the 1st captain. You can see that he is in it for the club

hey, kompany is a good captain

tevez is a great player, but he is that good sometimes its like he puts too much pressure on the other players! If we can get a good balance of both worlds than we have an amazing team

Agreed...whether Carlos starts or is just on the bench shouldn't change the decision to keep Vinny as captain...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.