Next Captain

De jong ...cos am afraid if kompany his playing abilities will effect so i will go de jong.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 am --<br /><br />De jong ...cos am afraid if kompany his playing abilities will effect so i will go de jong.

I reckon Vinnie and Kolo are both great leaders, as are all the players through the spine of our team, but they're fine concentrating on establishing a great centre back partnership and organising that. Leave them to do that, and give Big Nige the armband!

Rammy Blue said:
inbetween said:
De Jong without a shadow of a doubt.

Not read all posts but De Jong is missing next game. If we`re actually gonna replace Tevez as captain surely we should go for consistancy.

What`s wrong with Jo? At least he was tracking back on saturday.

Love NDJ but with the scrutiny he comes under from the refs think Komapny would be best.

Either way take it off Tevez immediately

Gaz Baz for me, think it would change our rep with the officials apart from owt else, and stabilise for the big push 'til next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.