Next Captain

Too early to say, if we don't make fourth; will have a new coach.
So, why knows?? If I were in charge, Kompany would already be
wearing the armband.

We Need a Roy Keane , Patrick Vieira at Arsenal ,Steven Gerrard Type Player.
A Real leader Who Loves The Club.

km09 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
V.I.N.C.E.N.T K.O.M.P.A.N.Y!!!

Kompany (Captain) De Jong (Vice Captain) Would Be Good.

Anyone remember that 4-4-2 spread on City, I remember than Shay Given said we needed a real "Terry Butcher type." A real leader, someone to kick us in the ass.

Maybe Carlos Tevez will step up in the when we it comes to crunch time. But Kolo Toure as vice-captain is some sort of joke selection by default. His time as captain last year was terrible.

km09 said:
We Need a Roy Keane , Patrick Vieira at Arsenal ,Steven Gerrard Type Player.
A Real leader Who Loves The Club.

Patrick Vieira it is then, means we have to play him almost every game though.

^ 5-10 years ago and Vieira would have been perfect.

Right now, the only players who even resemble the names mentioned are Kompany, De Jong, and Zabaleta (probably too much of a fringe player though). Down the line, Richards (if he keeps maturing and stays with us long-term) and Milner (if he ever fits in as you can't fault his attitude) are possibilities. Barry is a good professional but much too placid for my liking and is probably in line to be replaced if Mancini wants more pace for the midfield.

Really can't look beyond Kompany as captain and De Jong as vice-captain. But the armband will stay on Tevez as long as he stays with us because the club is scared of upsetting him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.