Next Captain

Vincent.

Leads by example, regular starter, articulate, great player, would be a superb ambassador for the club... oh, and hard as fuck I suspect?!

I thought De Jong was brilliant today. We are definitely a better side with him in it. He doesn't limit it us at all and his passing has improved tremendously!

I wish he was our captain and not 3rd choice.

Brilliant performance from him and in the last two games he has shown us how much we missed him. I do not think it is any coincidence that results have got better since he has been back in the team.

"Oh when De Jong, goes sliding in"

A stunningly good player, seldom has a poor match. DMs rarely get the plaudits unless it is one of those gritty games won or lost in midfield (ie, vs. Chelsea) but he was immense, breaking up play and covering for defenders (one moment stands out when Zaba was in trouble but De Jong was back there with a great tackle). When we lose him our defence reverts to the Hughes era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.