Next Captain

WNRH said:
FinnieMc said:
This has been taken very much out of context. The only time Vinnie really caused some trouble is when HSV wanted him to come back early from the Olympic Games (Belgium made it to the semis) and he didn't want to.
There were some issues with lateness and some issues with the national team (although you can take that last one with a pinch of salt as the "accusers" there turned out to be the real troublemakers.)

Comparing him to that nutjob Balotelli is like comparing Einstein to Wayne Rooney when it comes to intelligence.

All i know is that i saw an interview with Kompany on Soccer AM and he said he was a nightmare and wasn't well liked when he was younger even by himself.

Well he is pure class now!

I would just like to say that whatever happens during this most momentus end to the season, Vince has been immense.

There is no better centre half in the Premiership and nobody deserves the captain's armband more.

I hope that Tevez does come back for us, but Kompany is the team's main man and he should remain the on field leader. Hopefully for years to come

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Players/0910%20season%20first%20team/Kompany/vincent_kompany_feb.ashx[/bigimg]

100 % agree
Vince is a top guy ,natural leader and seems proud to play for the blues !

Agree. Reading the stories about what he has done in the dressing room and the tunnel and all that. He deserves to be captain of this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.