Next Captain

Even if Tevez doesn't get the move he desires and starts the season with City I think it's imperitive to change the captaincy. Tevez simply can't continue in the role now. That being the case I'd say Kompany would be the ideal candidate, with De Jong as vice captain.

He was never our captain as far as I'm concerned. He has no feeling whatsoever for the club. He stays two years wherever he goes and then pisses off to the next team. Who needs it? I hope he rots in somebody else's subs bench.

Pam said:
He was never our captain as far as I'm concerned. He has no feeling whatsoever for the club. He stays two years wherever he goes and then pisses off to the next team. Who needs it? I hope he rots in somebody else's subs bench.

Admit it Pam, you love Carlos

always though nige would be immense as captain
but after how he lead the team last year, there is no way it won't be kompany. and he'll probably go down as one of the all time greats as city captain, it gives me goose bumps

Surely this is a no brainer?

Big Vince is Manchester City's true leader even when that silly little troll had the armband.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.