Next Captain

VK is the obvious and deserving choice.

For backup, De Jong is a good shout but I'd also suggest Joe Hart and Micah may benefit from the experience of being captain for a game or two. Don't discount Kolo or Yaya either, Yaya looks quiet on the pitch but I imagine if he says something then people pay attention.

BulgarianPride said:
Kompany, followed by De Jong and Zabaleta. These three are natural leaders. However i think Mancini will revert to using Kolo as kaptain. Even if tevez stays, he does not deserve the captaincy. On the pitch he is great, but not off.

I agree with the first section, but Kolo will not be City captain again this season. I honestly feel he will 4th choice CB when he returns if this Savic deal goes through.

Vinnie K for captaincy always - he deserved to lift that trophy at the end of the season instead of Tevez and I will stand by my word.

Hello there

[bigimg]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269771_10150692816330455_208411345454_19396927_6914350_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Tevez was never the captain in the dressing room anyway, that was Vieira.....Tevez only wears the armband. It's clear for all to see that Vinny is the obvious and only real candidate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.