Next Captain

I should have added that we should make him captain today, while the press and media foam for the next week we quietly bring in Tevez's replacement

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BulgarianPride said:
Kompany, followed by De Jong and Zabaleta. These three are natural leaders. However i think Mancini will revert to using Kolo as kaptain. Even if tevez stays, he does not deserve the captaincy. On the pitch he is great, but not off.

Why would he do that Kolo wont even be back until November realistically! He doesnt even play Kolo enough to make him captain

Captain before tevez, has a head on his shoulders much like kompany but more experience. If Kolo plays regularly i can see him being the captain. I thought his suspension ended earlier, so never-mind...

Kompany should be the kaptain, De Jong vice.

Vinnie all day long and for many years to come. He will be an absolute legend.

Also we should formally announce our new captain today. Splash it all over the press. Show the football world and that little shit and his parasite agent that we dont really give a fuck, we are on the up and nobody is goig to stop us.

"and up steps jubilant Man City team captain Vincent Kompany eager to hoist this Premiership trophy aloft".............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.