Next Captain

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I would think Manuel might want a Spanish speaking captain, but where would that leave Vinnie. Might just be the thing that would tip him out to Spain.

Vinny speaks Spanish and French, German, English, Dutch (Flemish), Portuguese

as much as we all love zaba, vinny is still the stand out candidate for captain. all the other players in the squad seem to totally respect and look up to vinny and I certainly don't thin k it should change anytime soon.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Kompany speaks 6 languages. English, French and German are the obvious ones. You would suspect Dutch is in there but does anyone know thew others? Is Spanish one of them?

Kompany will be the captain next season.<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am --<br /><br />
Martin* said:
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kompany speaks 6 languages. English, French and German are the obvious ones. You would suspect Dutch is in there but does anyone know thew others? Is Spanish one of them?

Was the place you saw it two posts above your own? ;)

de niro said:
vinny.

now stop warmongering.

well said bill, love zabba and he's a great vice captain but vinny is skip and will be for the next 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.