Next Captain

i think we should only play with 1 holding midfielder, and de jong is better therefore cannot have kompany as captain.

onouha

Vincent Kompany!

Nobody else comes close to him with his leadership, organisational, encouragement and bollocking skills on the pitch! his performances this season have been exemplary! his interviews have been very professional and his two collums he has done in The Times this season shows that the lad is articulate and intellegent!

He is only 23 years old and been a the club for 7 months - everything i have seen of the lad is impressive! My player of the season and captain for next year and ongoing!

Danielmanc said:
wearethenorthstand said:
The only person I can think who would do a decent job is Kompany. If Dunnie goes that is.

ctid

I do hope that Dunney goes cos if he is still here and still captain it will show a real lack of ambition and suggest to the football world that we haven't moved on at all.

I must be the only one on here that still wants to keep Dunne as Captain, but if he goes then I'd go with Kompany.
What shows a real lack of ambition for me is selling Robinho, Elano, and Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.