Next Captain

sdavros said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
sdavros said:
With the amount of coverage Superman is getting on the OS and getting the armband in the friendly in Germany I think Stevie Ireland will be club captain next year.

he says all the right things and leads by example on the pitch.

In your opinion who do you think will be captain of MCFC next year?

He's no captain, and sounds like he's had 10 pints of stella when he talks....... if it ain't broke............

he's just a shy lad ;)

i'd sound like I had ten pints of stella if I had 42 microphones shoved in my mush.

You reckon Dunnie? do you think he'll play much?

Dunney won't get near that side next year, and you know deep down he's not good enough....... thanks for the sterling service but its time to move on....... captain all day for me is de jong, he will be citys most important player next year...... and he's a training animal you know.

Yeah right. Hughes wont make a new boy captain. Vinny's out for a while so, if Dunne, get stripped of it, then i reckon Stevie. It's not all about talking to the press. Leadership on the field is the main quality and he leads by example.

I don't see why Gareth Barry should get it?
you can't walk into a club, and be made club captain, if that happens, i think they'll be words said in the dressing room, you need someone who's been there for at least a season or two, someone who kind of knows the club, my vote would go with

Vinnie or shay
but mark hughes did say, in South Africa that Richard Dunne will be captain this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.