Next Captain

I think Kompany would be a starter at centre half if we didn't sign any defenders, but Lescott sounds like it will happen. If that is the case then I think he (vinnie) would just edge it ahead of Onuoha - but that would be a tough call. If we sign 2 centre halfs he isn't going to get in the side if we're full strenth.

But even if that's the case he will play a big part - he's versatile for a start.

Dunne will be a starter in the team if we dont sign 2 class centre backs then who else is going to play centre back. Kompany out injured and will miss the start of the season. So at the moment its Dunne and Ned as the centre back pairing. I think Ned will be the 1 to miss out if we do sign a top defender.

Makes sense really to keep stability. Barry, as mentioned previously, will wear the armband on occasions and Dunne will be their to lift the trophy at the end of the season!!

;-)

Major said:
didi barlow said:
Looks like Hughes has taken the interesting step of keeping Dunne as City captain:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ing-talks-with-arsenals-adebayor-1748707.html

If he isn't playing as much, how will this "club captain" role work?

I think Barry will carry for arm band for most of next year, I understand what Hughes has done tho.

Am i the only person who does not want Gareth Barry to walk into the club and become captain instantly?
good news i think on dunne being captain, he's done it for 5 years now? why should he stop, quality player imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.