Next Captain

PTV said:
Fat Lazy Barry.

You'd have Barry as captain, despite calling him "fat and lazy" and in another thread saying we should drop him for being crap?!

For me... De Jong or Bellamy. Both aren't afraid of speaking their minds to the rest of the team and if Bellamy got it it would give him a reason to get in the face of the ref whenever he wanted. Although with him only being able to play 1 in 2 De Jong would be better suited.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Vincent Kompany.Natural presence.Calm.Towering.Authoritive.Intelligent.Popular.

Gareth Barry would be a disaster!he's quiet as a sheep and puts his head down when the away fans lay into him,still hasnt had a big game for us against a top side.

Which games have you been watching?!!

Gareth Barry should be given the captaincy full stop, never mind just whilst Toure is away.

I think the captain should be an outfield player as part of the captains responsibilities is to sometimes put a rocket up the other players arses. How Shay is supposed to give Ade a bollocking from his goalmouth I will never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.