Next Captain

I reckon Shay's been having a bit of a sulk. I noticed how ManCini The Magnificent went out of his way to praise him after the Wolves match and today's captaincy was another highly public accolade. Well done again, Roberto.

madmank said:
as he was captain today and we held a good back line today and didnt give much away,think he will retain it for the clash with the scum.

another great decision by mancini yet again.
To be fair it was an obvious choice today, he's the most experienced, he was alway's gonna get 90 mins. I'd like to see Barry with the armband on Wednesday, but if Given or NDJ had it, that would be fine by me.

Pearce_out said:
I think the captain should be an outfield player as part of the captains responsibilities is to sometimes put a rocket up the other players arses. How Shay is supposed to give Ade a bollocking from his goalmouth I will never know.

Doubt De Jong would have a better chance bollocking him from the half way line, especially when you consider hes in Africa ;)

Pearce_out said:
I think the captain should be an outfield player as part of the captains responsibilities is to sometimes put a rocket up the other players arses. How Shay is supposed to give Ade a bollocking from his goalmouth I will never know.

with tevez,de jong,barry,ireland,think we have got players in out field possitions to give those not trying a kick up the arse,but yes know what you are saying like a captain in the middle of the park myself, but as of games of late just think he deserves it,

PabZab said:
Pearce_out said:

Doubt De Jong would have a better chance bollocking him from the half way line, especially when you consider hes in Africa ;)

This would be relevant if he was actually African and not Dutch

Why was he captain today anyway? He's got enough to contend with trying to keep a clean sheet. I'd go for Gareth Barry.

SharpDressedMan said:
PabZab said:

I think you need to re-read that mate, cos you've made yourself look stupid trying to make somebody else look stupid.

"How Shay is supposed to give Ade a bollocking"

"Doubt De Jong would have a better chance bollocking him from the half way line, especially when you consider hes in Africa"

BlueSinceBirth said:
SharpDressedMan said:

I think you need to re-read that mate, cos you've made yourself look stupid trying to make somebody else look stupid.

"How Shay is supposed to give Ade a bollocking"

"Doubt De Jong would have a better chance bollocking him from the half way line, especially when you consider hes in Africa"

Ahh shitburgers

My bad

madmank said:
Pearce_out said:

with tevez,de jong,barry,ireland,think we have got players in out field possitions to give those not trying a kick up the arse,but yes know what you are saying like a captain in the middle of the park myself, but as of games of late just think he deserves it,

Ade was just an example as the worst offender of who usually needs a rocket up their arse. Of course I know where he currently is but I was obiously generalising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.