Next Captain

himalayan blues said:
kolo is our vice captain.he will be the captain in pr game

Kolo should be! He has not lost that right.

BTW we should not start Savic. We don't want to do a Boyata and have his progress set back.

Its vital that we should not tinker with our successful starting midfield combination (Yaya, Barry, Milner, Nasri, AJ and Silva).

Yaya, Barry, Silva & Milner (in lieu of Nasri) then.

NDJ should only be deployed as a tactical option. Remember we are there to WIN!!!

blueprint said:
himalayan blues said:

BTW we should not start Savic. We don't want to do a Boyata and have his progress set back.

Its vital that we should not tinker with our successful starting midfield combination (Yaya, Barry, Milner, Nasri, AJ and Silva).

NDJ should only be deployed as a tactical option. Remember we are there to WIN!!!
I'd put nedham in before kolo, the correct thing to do is put Micah there and play Zab on the right.

de niro said:
blueprint said:
himalayan blues said:

I'd put nedham in before kolo, the correct thing to do is put Micah there and play Zab on the right.

Zab to rest Micah (on the bench) will be a better option with Clichy on the other flank.

To me Kolo has not lost his pace. But his timing was off a bit.

Hi guys,

Here is my new video 'bout the epic Kompany with the Man City Jersey. Hope you like it. Share it with other citizens please 'cause I from Belgium and there is often a long time before English people see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uJR-SMunI[/youtube]

Cya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.