Next Captain

Get in he's on twitter now finally after using facebook for ages

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany</a>

Great video - great player - great Club.

I couldn't stop smiling when I watched Vincent bringing the ball into midfield against Arsenal. He went past three players so skilfully, it's hard to believe sometimes that he plays in central defence!

His little dribbles past players like that are fast becoming a trademark and he could easily play in midfield if we needed him to and still look pure class.

I'm not advocating moving him, of course, but it's a pity we can't clone him, so that one of them could play in Yaya's position when he goes away in January. ;o)

Salford_Blue said:
Best player at the club bar none for me...
Steady on. VK is a very cultured defender (although he hasn't reached the heights of last season consistently yet), but the best player at the club? I can think of a little Spanish magician who would be ahead of him.

I can think of a little Spanish magician who would be ahead of him.

thegreatsuprendo.jpg

He is getting on a bit, but if he is better than Komps, whats bobby fucking about at ?

Thanks a lot for your comments!

Well, you know, Vincent Kompany has a big impact on Belgium. It's an example for all of us even if you don't like football, you're in love for the Prince.

I watch Vinnie playing for 8 years now. When he was a 17-years-old wonderkid to Anderlecht and already for Belgium. The Belgians like me are very lucky to see him on a pitch since the debute of his footballer career.

I really appreciate Manchester City. It will be great when our same captain (Man City & Belgium) will bring up the English Premiere League Trophy this season. The whole Belgium is with you.

Here, Belgian journalists ask often to Vincent if he'll play for Barcelona, Real, etc. one day. The Belgian wall replies everytime for few years : "No thanks, Manchester City is gonna be a top class team in few years. I know it! You'll see." He is very intelligent and knew what he did in coming to City.

You, guys, have maybe one of the last "club footballers" I mean He's able to play his whole career for Man City. Take it on trust.

Ps: Can you tell me if my video title "I don't dream of victory, I work for that!" is in a fluent english? I'm sure you understand the meaning but is it perfectly writed? Thanks for the reply.

cya

ludas said:
Thanks a lot for your comments!

Well, you know, Vincent Kompany has a big impact on Belgium. It's an example for all of us even if you don't like football, you're in love for the Prince.

I watch Vinnie playing for 8 years now. When he was a 17-years-old wonderkid to Anderlecht and already for Belgium. The Belgians like me are very lucky to see him on a pitch since the debute of his footballer career.

I really appreciate Manchester City. It will be great when our same captain (Man City & Belgium) will bring up the English Premiere League Trophy this season. The whole Belgium is with you.

Here, Belgian journalists ask often to Vincent if he'll play for Barcelona, Real, etc. one day. The Belgian wall replies everytime for few years : "No thanks, Manchester City is gonna be a top class team in few years. I know it! You'll see." He is very intelligent and knew what he did in coming to City.

You, guys, have maybe one of the last "club footballers" I mean He's able to play his whole career for Man City. Take it on trust.

Ps: Can you tell me if my video title "I don't dream of victory, I work for that!" is in a fluent english? I'm sure you understand the meaning but is it perfectly writed? Thanks for the reply.

cya

I would say 'I don't dream of victory, I work for it' is probably more appropriate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.