Next England Manager...

A A

Anonymous

Anyone want to have a stab at who's going to replace Capello...

where's me knife

well, since one of the supposedly top managers in the world did SHITE, if we can't get hodgson, and harry is twitchin in brixton showers, then i'm going to the extreme and say...............shearer.
It worked for germany with klinnsman, no real managerial experience, but took over the germany job, and changed there whole mentality altogether, he is the reason why germany play the way they do now, joachim loew carried on where he left off, and it hasn't done them too badly.

BillyShears said:
Anyone want to have a stab at who's going to replace Capello...

reckon he will stay until the euro's - Arry after that me thinks

firstly i dont think the f.a will cough up 12 million it would take to get rid, and secondly he said he wont resign,but saying that id like to see arry given a go, hes out of work at the moment so why not.. so thats my choice, harry basset next england manager.. well be honest,could he do any fucking worse?

I'd bring Sven back. Qualifies comfortably, gets us to the QF's at least and we tend only to lose on penalties - none of these 4 goal thumpings :)

The shortlist will no doubt be O'Neil, Twitcher, Pearce, and maybe David Moyes as an outsider. Actually, knowing the FA, we can throw Alan Shearer in there as well...

To be honest I hold out no hope of them being capable of appointing someone who will be able to inspire the young players to play to their potential in the way the German's did today...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.