Next James Bond?

I've liked the bloke in everything he's been in, so why not. As for the colour, I don't think it matters anymore who plays Bond, as the films are all about CGI and silly fight scenes. Zak Dingle could probably play Bond nowadays.

malg said:
I've liked the bloke in everything he's been in, so why not. As for the colour, I don't think it matters anymore who plays Bond, as the films are all about CGI and silly fight scenes. Zak Dingle could probably play Bond nowadays.
Correct 10 years ago but not since Craig took over.

Unless the colour if a character's skin is integral to the plot (for example Othello), then it really doesn't matter.
Bond just needs to be cool, tough and look good in his pants.

Ammy said:
Unless the colour if a character's skin is integral to the plot (for example Othello), then it really doesn't matter.
I too busy to film at the moment.

SWP's back said:
Ammy said:

Bond as a bald man? Are you insane???

Ammy said:
SWP's back said:
Ammy said:

Bond as a bald man? Are you insane???
Its shaven. Can have a full head in a month.

rickmcfc said:
How the hell can James Bond be played by a black actor? The past 50 years James Bond, has been known as a white English agent etc, so why change it?

Wasn't Sean Connery Scottish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.