Yeah couldn't be bothered to change it.
I will tell you the difference between those 2 movies

About £1 billion in box office revenue

Batman with back story
one_billion_dollars.jpg

Not Batman
Two+cents+worth.jpg

Wow. Such complex reasoning here!!

I think the odds of fair to high on your not seeing "Super" is quite accurate.

I say this knowing that the final instalment of 'The Dark Knight' doesn't run 'Super' out of town, at all.
The reasoning was as complex as yours

That one made money??

Most of your argument was about Batman. Mine was about vigilantism.

You continuing argument was about a 'back story'. Mine was the core of Bats was... vigilantism after you strip away the nonsense back story.

I showed my examples and you showed... whatever that was meant to be.

This is an 'argument' a smart fella should walk away from. So, I'll leave you with your 'argument'.

Adios muchacho.

The one thing you have right Bigga, is Super is indeed a better film than Batman.

As for the whole debate on whether a black actor could play Bond, then there is no time better than the present.

Then again I'm not a big Bond fan, perhaps my opinion doesn't count.

Bigga said:
That one made money??

Most of your argument was about Batman. Mine was about vigilantism.

You continuing argument was about a 'back story'. Mine was the core of Bats was... vigilantism after you strip away the nonsense back story.

I showed my examples and you showed... whatever that was meant to be.

This is an 'argument' a smart fella should walk away from. So, I'll leave you with your 'argument'.

Adios muchacho.

Yes your argument is anyone can play a vigilante of course that is true and as a pointed out earlier before you put that film up it has been done before.
I think you are wrong r.e the main core of bats as well to be fair. As you have shown movies play vigilante and dont collect much following or garner much interest. 90% of Batman is about his torment and his past if you ignore Batman and Robin (shit).
So yes you can keep banging on about vigilantism until the cows come home the main problem you have is you cannot change Batman as as I have said before the whole idea of him is from his past. Change that and you have Super which isn't Batman

Nothing wrong with him playing bond. Jesus was a black man and nobody complained

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.