Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 points.
20180929_194130.jpg

We should be winning the three home games but I'd take a point at Anfield and a point away at Spurs would not be the end of the world.

We are due a win at Anfield. Actually think we deserve some luck there and we certainly owe them, but I’d take a draw now.

Win the rest.
Spurs are shite, so no excuses. Win.

We are due a win at Anfield. Actually think we deserve some luck there and we certainly owe them, but I’d take a draw now.
If we can finally win there, I'll be pretty convinced we're going to be champions again.

I think we have to play for a draw at Anfield, that way you get the win, going toe to toe with that lot hasn't worked for the past 3/4 seasons, like how Chelsea played against them & won back in the 2013/14 season.
Spot on. Styles make fights. If Tommy Hearns had boxed Hagler on the back foot he’d have danced his way to victory but he chose to go toe to toe. We’ve tried that approach and it hasn’t worked. We should slow the game initially then just keep possession without committing men forward and leaving gaps and when they tire in the second half try to pick them off then

Spot on. Styles make fights. If Tommy Hearns had boxed Hagler on the back foot he’d have danced his way to victory but he chose to go toe to toe. We’ve tried that approach and it hasn’t worked. We should slow the game initially then just keep possession without committing men forward and leaving gaps and when they tire in the second half try to pick them off then
Exactly mate, there's other instances as well, Arthur Ashe v Jimmy Conners, Wimbledon final 1975, Conners was hot favourite to win, but Ashe with his slowing down tactics eventually disrupted Conners rhythm and won the match, I hope Pep has a plan, it doesn't matter how we play just the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.