Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes they were all so upset when he won them their first ever FA Cup.

Why do people on here always have to take everything too far and say such stupid things?
It's true. Spend five minutes reading Leicester fan's opinions on the guy and you'll see I'm right.

I do think BR does think highly of his own talent but I cannot say with confidence that his confidence is misplaced.

I like Ancelotti. He is one of those Italian gentlemen managers. Good chance he'd win the UCL with City but I have always thought that he underachieves domestically.

I still think that we'll ultimately go for Luis Enrique.

I think Ancelotti would achieve expectations in every competition with the likes of Foden, Dias, Grealish, etc, plus Pep's next batch of signings available to him... It's his European nous that sets him well above people like Rodgers, Potter, etc.

The guy knows the game inside out and is widely respected across Europe. He'd probably snap your hand off for half a chance at City, and would be a great mentor in the development of any future coach.

I think Ancelotti would achieve expectations in every competition with the likes of Foden, Dias, Grealish, etc, plus Pep's next batch of signings available to him... It's his European nous that sets him well above people like Rodgers, Potter, etc.

The guy knows the game inside out and is widely respected across Europe. He'd probably snap your hand off for half a chance at City, and would be a great mentor in the development of any future coach.

Look at what Luis Enrique is doing with Garcia, Gavi, Pedri and Torres as well. He genuinely trusts young players, if he sees something he likes he doesn't care how inexperienced or young a player is.

Gavi had played half a dozen games for Barca before Luis Enrique's starting him in a Nations League final and semi-final.

If you want someone who will bring through a new generation while playing football which isn't a massive departure from Pep and has experience at massive clubs, trophy winning pedigree there really is no one better.

He knows Txiki and Soriano as well.

The only difficult thing is actually getting him to accept.

Look at what Luis Enrique is doing with Garcia, Gavi, Pedri and Torres as well. He genuinely trusts young players, if he sees something he likes he doesn't care how inexperienced or young a player is.

Gavi had played half a dozen games for Barca before Luis Enrique's starting him in a Nations League final and semi-final.

If you want someone who will bring through a new generation while playing football which isn't a massive departure from Pep and has experience at massive clubs, trophy winning pedigree there really is no one better.

He knows Txiki and Soriano as well.

The only difficult thing is actually getting him to accept.
That's exactly my thinking in relation to Enrique.

I think he'd accept in a heartbeat following the next World Cup. It's just a matter of what Pep decides during 2022/23.

We might go for Enrique, who has the right credentials.

We won't go for Carlo.

That Ted Lasso guy down at AFC Richmond is getting some decent plaudits, but will no doubt want to bring his current coaching and backroom staff i reckon; Coach Beard, Roy Kent (bit of a nutter!) & Nathan (not sure about this one as he seems to be a bit of a backstabber) keep an eye on this developing story!

Series spoiler …. Nathan has gone to manage West Ham !

Spend some time reading some opinions on here and on the internet and you’ll get some odd impressions of City fans view on some things. Not the same as listening to the fans at the games.
Listening to the fans at the games and we'll get some odd impressions of City fans view on some things, too, to be fair. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.