Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Ted Lasso guy down at AFC Richmond is getting some decent plaudits, but will no doubt want to bring his current coaching and backroom staff i reckon; Coach Beard, Roy Kent (bit of a nutter!) & Nathan (not sure about this one as he seems to be a bit of a backstabber) keep an eye on this developing story!
I can vouch for him.

So if he wins with a better team he gets no credit
If he doesn’t win against the best teams but gets top of the rest he gets no credit.

Seems like he can’t win. He would be a good choice, I would rather have Klopp or Potter but they are unlikely.
Like I said earlier , for the first time maybe in his management career he is under a bit of pressure at Leicester.

The crowd questioning some of his decisions etc.

Yesterday against the rags was a big win and maybe a big moment for him and his team.

Personally I don't like the man, something very fake about him in his interviews, I also don't like the way he treated his ex wife and family. Sh1t happens in relationships but the way he treated her was not good and a mirror image of his personality for me.

Like I said earlier , for the first time maybe in his management career he is under a bit of pressure at Leicester.

The crowd questioning some of his decisions etc.

Yesterday against the rags was a big win and maybe a big moment for him and his team.

Personally I don't like the man, something very fake about him in his interviews, I also don't like the way he treated his ex wife and family. Sh1t happens in relationships but the way he treated her was not good and a mirror image of his personality for me.
Rodgers is a good manager, i think leic playing in the crap Europa cup has got in the way of their form in prem league . Once that competition is put to bed for them their form will improve for the rest of the season.
He isn't scared to play youth players ,he trusts them .
He's one ugly bastard though ,he would be ok in a Dr Who episode . ha! ha!

If we have a decent run in a couple of the knockout competitions this season, then the bald frau Pep will become our second longest serving manager, in terms of games as manager. Wilf Wild is currently in that position, with 352 games managed. Pep is somewhere over 300, at the moment. This page has him at 305, but I'm not sure how up to date that is. Don't think he'll reach Les McDowall, though (592), unless he extends beyond 2023.

Yes; it's a quiet sunday.

Not sure anyone post it, but Xavi managed his team to play beautiful too.

Just check Xavi's Al-Sadd: since Xavi took over in 2019, they got 3rd in 2019-2020, but then they were the champion in 2020-2021, and currently top of the table this season 2021-2022. He have won 6 trophies in 2 seasons.

Hansi Flick, Luis Enrique, Julian Nagelsmann are very good too.
But anyway, I don't really think too much about this, just enjoy Pep for now.

P/S: Credit to the posters from redcafe for sharing those links.

Last edited:
Nuno is 5/1 on the oddschecker lol, dunno which clowns are placing those bets to drive down the odds. Seen more Ten Hag advocates emerge in the past couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.