Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems to be twiddling his fingers waiting around for something and can speak 5 languagesView attachment 28017

He next moves is probably going to be a manager for France National Team, no way he is going to take a club manager atleast he is going to see Deschamp situation first after 2022 World Cup before he makes decision to become club manager again.

And even he decides to become club manager again, i doubt it will be us even if we offered to job to him.

Liverpool blowing the title, failing to win any cups.

Losing a lot of big matches.

Leicester twice blowing the chance of Champions league qualification in the last game of the season.

And please don't mention Celtic, he did well up there, very well, but against what and who? Rangers we in turmoil and Celtic had the lot to themselves.

As said, Rodgers in a very good coach/ manager, only a fool would argue he is not but as a man, personality and character, I personally dislike him, he comes over as a total creep and from a far a lot of his players see through him in time.

So if he wins with a better team he gets no credit
If he doesn’t win against the best teams but gets top of the rest he gets no credit.

Seems like he can’t win. He would be a good choice, I would rather have Klopp or Potter but they are unlikely.

Don't trust a guy in 6"inch heels

eyJrZXkiOiJwcm9kdWN0LWltYWdlc1wvMDJkMTM5YThjZmJmYTliZTBlZDUyNzY3NDYyMThkOWE3OTBmM2Y1YTgxMWI3YmJmNmExODFjNzY0MjIxODY2ZS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJvdmVybGF5V2l0aCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhcmNoaXZlLmltc3ZpbnRhZ2VwaG90b3MuY29tIiwia2V5Ijoid2F0ZXJtYXJrXzIwMTlfOTUwLnBuZyJ9LCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjE1MDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTUwMH0sInJvdGF0ZSI6OTB9LCJidWNrZXQiOiJhcmNoaXZlLmltc3ZpbnRhZ2VwaG90b3MuY29tIn0=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.