Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Potter for getting absolutely rodded by City first 45 but tweaking things and having much the better of the second half.

Credit for getting bossed by the dippers but coming back from 2 down at Klanfield.

Set against that of course is that his starting line ups were rodded in the first place.

Pep throwing a strop after the Brugge home game, according to this......

Hmm. How would Rob Dawson know? Second hand information?

He did exactly the same after the draw with West Brom at home last season iirc. “I don’t recognise my team anymore”
Thus sparking the tactical tweaks that sparked the insane record breaking run
Perhaps his decision to ditch inverted wingers at the Stretford zebra farm will be this season’s version?

Pep throwing a strop after the Brugge home game, according to this......

Hmm. How would Rob Dawson know? Second hand information?

The first half of that game was appalling. Maybe it happened at half time instead? Second half was okay

I love Pep at City but like all things, his tenure will come to an end sooner or later. For life after Pep I think Ten Hag or Viera for me. I would not like Brendan, I don't think he has what it will take to keep us on top. We will need someone with a winner mentality, possession based system and a strong head over his shoulders

. . .only 1 candidate for me. Vinny - even if he was only 35.

Rub it into the scousers faces even more with years of continued success copying their Shankly model by bringing through from within.

Superb communicator, City legend and complete top bloke. Win Champions league first season.
I feel a song coming on...... sheikh mansour went to Spain in a brand new roller, brought us back a manager - josep guardiola ⚽

. . .only 1 candidate for me. Vinny - even if he was only 35.

Rub it into the scousers faces even more with years of continued success copying their Shankly model by bringing through from within.

Superb communicator, City legend and complete top bloke. Win Champions league first season.
here's another song...... Fergie once said to me moyes will never go far, so let me introduce to you ole gunnar solskjar ⚽

He did exactly the same after the draw with West Brom at home last season iirc. “I don’t recognise my team anymore”
Thus sparking the tactical tweaks that sparked the insane record breaking run
Perhaps his decision to ditch inverted wingers at the Stretford zebra farm will be this season’s version?
Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.