Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Pep at City but like all things, his tenure will come to an end sooner or later. For life after Pep I think Ten Hag or Viera for me. I would not like Brendan, I don't think he has what it will take to keep us on top. We will need someone with a winner mentality, possession based system and a strong head over his shoulders

Agree & if our board are supposedly considering Rodgers they should pop by the Leicester game today where his team is getting outplayed & out coached by Tuchel & Chelski.

His hit & hoof down the channels football is so far removed from Pep’s current football culture it would be a crime against humanity for him to take the reigns over at City.

Agree & if our board are supposedly considering Rodgers they should pop by the Leicester game today where his team is getting outplayed & out coached by Tuchel & Chelski.

His hit & hoof down the channels football is so far removed from Pep’s current football culture it would be a crime against humanity for him to take the reigns over at City.
Reins

R

Rodgers is a bit of an enigma. He worked wonders at Liverpool and would of run us a lot closer only for Gerrards slip. Doesn't seem to get any consistency at Leicester. Perhaps he works better with top class players. Don't think City will take a chance on him.

R

Rodgers is a bit of an enigma. He worked wonders at Liverpool and would of run us a lot closer only for Gerrards slip. Doesn't seem to get any consistency at Leicester. Perhaps he works better with top class players. Don't think City will take a chance on him.
Wonders? Not sure about that, yes we got lucky with that slip but consistency is the key word, I don't see it in him, he is not what we need at City, not the same system, not the same mentality. Not sure who will be the next coach, although I do think for the board is already in the works. We are lucky that way... Ten Hag or Viera for me

R

The Gerard slip was just part of them bottling it, like throwing away a three goal lead at Palace, like throwing away CL qualification 2 years running at Leicester. Even more of a nearly man than Pochettino. Peps a serial winner, Brenda is a serial bottler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.