Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t miss anything. You said Klopp and Tuchel could do the job ! I said no chance.
Remind me again what Klopp has won in all his years in the premier league ? Klopp couldn’t be further away from being good enough to take over from pep.
As for Tuchel “seems” to be a decent manager but hasn’t done anything yet to suggest he can sit at the top table.
You’re being embarrassingly delusional

It will be interesting on what Klopp could do in current city squad, probably still need a few transfer to remake the squad to his liking.

It will be interesting on what Klopp could do in current city squad, probably still need a few transfer to remake the squad to his liking.
He would ruin us , he has no idea what to do with technical , creative players and not by passing the midfield with a hoof , not to mention assualting players and the diving

He would ruin us , he has no idea what to do with technical , creative players and not by passing the midfield with a hoof , not to mention assualting players and the diving
Totally agree.

Spot on. Wonderful to end the year in absolute agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.