Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many points behind us were they in our Centurions season?
They finished 4th so it didn't matter who was managing city, we could have been relegated and Liverpool would not have won the title.

In a 34 game season a 25 point winning margin is clearly outstanding especially winning the UCL too. If they kept Heynckes there was not easy win for Klopp, they were already an elite team before Pep and the best in Europe.

They finished 4th so it didn't matter who was managing city, we could have been relegated and Liverpool would not have won the title.

In a 34 game season a 25 point winning margin is clearly outstanding especially winning the UCL too. If they kept Heynckes there was not easy win for Klopp, they were already an elite team before Pep and the best in Europe.
Whilst true, it’s obviously unproven that the success would have continued.

Pep has cost Klopp a lot of domestic success is proven though by us.

Whilst true, it’s obviously unproven that the success would have continued.

Pep has cost Klopp a lot of domestic success is proven though by us.
The only things we stopped him winning for Liverpool for certain is the 2016 league cup under Pellegrini, league in 2019 when they finished 2nd and the Charity shield the same year. So one league title really, if they finish 3rd or 4th they were not going to win anything.

Klopp must hate Pep. How many trophies would he have won in Germany and England if Pep hadn‘t rocked up?
So true, reminds me of when Jose and Venger rocked up against the old piss can over the road, can you imagine the trophies the rags would have won without those two around, would have been unbearable.

A journalist I don’t know but who’s followed by people I trust on Twitter is saying that Erik Ten Hag has agreed to take over Juventus next season with a contract until 2026 and that his replacement will be the Argentinian Marcelo Gallardo from River Plate

A journalist I don’t know but who’s followed by people I trust on Twitter is saying that Erik Ten Hag has agreed to take over Juventus next season with a contract until 2026 and that his replacement will be the Argentinian Marcelo Gallardo from River Plate
Interesting but possibly a good sign Pep is looking to extend?

Hoping Pep extends, I dont really follow other teams in England or Europe so have no idea who I would like after Pep.I do know I wouldn't be keen on Klopp now, if we had him without having Pep I would be pretty happy, but Pep has spoiled us bIg time. I love the way we pass the ball through and around teams. Klopps side just mostly belt the ball down the channels for Mane or Salad to chase it would get old pretty quick. Watching us sometimes, is like seeing a chess master unravel their opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.