Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a fuzzy feeling the bald fraud is staying with us for a little bit longer than expected....
There you go haaland, get your funky pants packed and get that easyJet seat booked.
Please stop it.
Pep staying and Haaland too I've almost shot my load. I'll never get to sleep now. CTID

This would be monumental.
As others have said, we have Foden already established and a rare handful of future stars ready to step up within another year or two. The class of 22 if you like..

You offer that to the man who already loves it here, along with an already established perfect working relationship with the club executives and if Pep wants to continue managing at club level then we are without doubt the best option out there.
Man alive, imagine if he extended again.

To add..
If, IF, we can win the CL this year I seriously believe we could win the next two or three. Once that monkey is off the clubs back there’ll be no stopping us. Remember the fa cup in 2011? That set the scene for all that followed domestically. When we win the CL it will be the same in Europe. I want Pep to be the manager that sets that ball in motion. He deserves it.

Please stop it.
Pep staying and Haaland too I've almost shot my load. I'll never get to sleep now. CTID
Can you fucking imagine if that actually happened in the summer. It’s fucking game over for the rest and they all know it. The mindset of the rest of the league will be utterly destroyed.

This would be monumental.
As others have said, we have Foden already established and a rare handful of future stars ready to step up within another year or two. The class of 22 if you like..

You offer that to the man who already loves it here, along with an already established perfect working relationship with the club executives and if Pep wants to continue managing at club level then we are without doubt the best option out there.
Man alive, imagine if he extended again.
Stop that shit, right now!

Arteta’s philosophy is atrocious.

In training he must get Arsenal practising diving on Monday, with a moaning session in the afternoon; rolling around on Tuesday, with a surrounding the ref session in the afternoon; screaming on Wednesday, with another moaning session pm; back to a diving session on Thursday with the afternoon off to practise their angry faces in the mirror at home; Friday they come in and watch videos of where the ref goes during games so they can follow him about and moan like fuck (just like Arteta did as a player throughout his entire career), then in the afternoon they do a group ‘wagging-fingers’ session.

Then they put all that into action at the weekend.

Dross!

Forgive me but I’m not up to speed with this - is Pep not likely to stay? I find that odd but what do I know? I’m sure if he leaves you’ll get a top replacement but I think Pep is the worlds best, so, if I were the owners, I’d give him what he wants to stay. The Premiership would be poorer without him. So would City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.