Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will keep on signing extensions whilst there are dickheads out there who doubt him.
As there’s a never ending stream of dickheads who still continue to doubt him or try and belittle his achievements we will carry on benefitting from his desire to prove them wrong.
I’ll start to worry about him going when the praise starts...

Pep knows where his bread is buttered. He's fully aware he will never ever have it as good as he has it here and we would never want rid of him, It's the perfect job for him. You can see the respect he has for how we run things, he's happy here.

Even if we were to win everything we're still in this season I don't see him having the view of he's achieved everything possible, there's plenty of targets within his grasp to keep him hungry and we've got the people around him and the team to keep him motivated.

There's also the Klopp and tuchel factors, I think them pushing him helps us, he seems to thrive on constantly proving they're not fit to lace his boots.

There's no reason for him to leave. Fully expect a new contract but they won't be lengthy ones, probably another year extension, 2 tops. I can't see him leaving before he gets to 10 years here.

He’ll want to prove he can win it again!
He’s staying.

or he won't want to outdo his achievements with Barca. If he wins just one CL with us his legacy and association with both clubs will be of a similar standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.