Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to raise the possibility. Whatever, looks like Pep / City have gone out of their way to end the gathering specualation in the media that Pep would leave this Summer. Those interviews seem to have been deliberately organised to get across this message.
When the guys from Barcelona cropped up at City we all knew pep sooner or later would turn up. Myself personally cannot see where else he would rather be. He’s in the most competitive league in the world and he sounds like he likes Manchester has well (seems to have that effect on a lot of non mancunians by the way). And untill the two amigos leave i don’t see pep going either.

When the guys from Barcelona cropped up at City we all knew pep sooner or later would turn up. Myself personally cannot see where else he would rather be. He’s in the most competitive league in the world and he sounds like he likes Manchester has well (seems to have that effect on a lot of non mancunians by the way). And untill the two amigos leave i don’t see pep going either.
He might need a break. I hope he extends his deal at City but I expect him to be in Italian football in 2-3 years.

I want pep to stay to here for the longest time
It was always going to be difficult to replicate last seasons work but I imagine we'll dust ourselves off and go again like we always do.
Eventually I think an arteta or a Vieira will one day take over but until then, let's enjoy senor josep!

As we all know the time will come at some point... say for this discussion he left at the end of this season, who would you seriously want to come in and take over?

My choice would be Brendan Rodgers. I know people take this piss out of him mainly because of his characteristics but he’s a seriously great coach and think he’d do great here.

What about you?
Trying to find a gif that expresses my emotions regarding this statement

I think he’ll extend his contract personally. The club has been built since the takeover with the intention of him being the manager. He’ll get whatever he wants financially and will be able to do whatever he wants in the transfer market. I think he’ll do 2-3 years beyond his current deal and then go to Italy.

controversial, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if Brenda turned up. He’s a fucking cartoon of a man and if he was made of chocolate he’d eat himself, but he gets his teams playing decent football and has experience of winning things, albeit in Scotland. He was unlucky not to win it with the scousers and I don’t think it was his fault that he didn’t.

Beyond him, ive no idea. Arteta, maybe, but I think he’ll leave before Pep does, when he gets an offer he fancies. Viera, a possibility, is he good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.