Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nagelsmann someone I like but have a feeling If Pep stays for a few more years kompany might be the one which I could see happening if he progreses well at Burnley.
Yeah nothing screams City job more than doing ok at a relegated Burnley.

I love Vinny as much as everyone but come on.

Also. Fuck Burnley. I hope they go down again, and again, and go bust. Utter shitstain of a club.

Sorry Vincent.

Ten Haag. There - I said it, cos none of you will. What that bloke has done for that place, on little money, is nothing short of a miracle.
We should be afraid.

I agree.
Also he does everything, scouting, coaching, transfers he does the lot.
We could get rid of the whole of our hierarchy leaving it all to Tent , save a fortune.
Less enlightened blues may not share our wisdom and vision.

Yeah nothing screams City job more than doing ok at a relegated Burnley.

I love Vinny as much as everyone but come on.

Also. Fuck Burnley. I hope they go down again, and again, and go bust. Utter shitstain of a club.

Sorry Vincent.

He has changed their entire footballing philosophy and style,they now actually play the game.....Vinny has created an identity that is as far away as possible from the long ball,thuggish,cheating approach of the Dyche era.
He improves individuals and he has them all singing from the same hymn sheet,he has even managed to get the supporters behind him.....which,if their reputation was to be believed.....was going to he an almost impossible task.

His days at Anderlecht,which didnt immediately stand out,were ultimately also impressive as again he made his stamp on their style and tactics.

He talks well,he leads by example,and he inspires those around him.......you may not be a fan of his current club,but there isnt much more he could be doing to get himself noticed as a definite contender.

He has changed their entire footballing philosophy and style,they now actually play the game.....Vinny has created an identity that is as far away as possible from the long ball,thuggish,cheating approach of the Dyche era.
He improves individuals and he has them all singing from the same hymn sheet,he has even managed to get the supporters behind him.....which,if their reputation was to be believed.....was going to he an almost impossible task.

His days at Anderlecht,which didnt immediately stand out,were ultimately also impressive as again he made his stamp on their style and tactics.

He talks well,he leads by example,and he inspires those around him.......you may not be a fan of his current club,but there isnt much more he could be doing to get himself noticed as a definite contender.
I wonder if Vinny and Gundo would work, 2 very good minds there.

Add in a quality squad like ours and i think he'd be on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.