Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Haag. There - I said it, cos none of you will. What that bloke has done for that place, on little money, is nothing short of a miracle.
We should
after a match Being afraid is not on of them
Ten Haag. There - I said it, cos none of you will. What that bloke has done for that place, on little money, is nothing short of a miracle.
We should be afraid.

I experience a lot of emotions before, during, after and between City matches but being afraid, whether of another team or another manager, is not one of them.

Doubt we'll get another 3 years out of him. Though I'd love to be proved wrong.
I just get the feeling he'll extend for another 2 years after this season. Especially with erling here now, I think he's thinking of getting that elusive CL for City and then his job will be complete. But who knows?

I really don't want to think about it yet :-(
I think we'll get another 3 years out of Pep yet!
If we do the quad he will go.

Personally if we did that I'd like him to stay the season after to do it again to boil piss.

Let's enjoy the ride whilst it lasts and when it's done not go all rag or Scouse entitlement.

We're lucky enough to witness some great times for our club. Things I'd never thought I'd see.

Enjoy the ride and see what occurs after with a fondness of being here when we were shit and when we were the fucking best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.