Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Hansi Flick would be intrigued by this job. I don't know if he wants to stay with the national team for the long haul.

Enrique would be on my shortlist as well.

- Zidane
- Enrique
- Tuchel

That would be my shortlist. Need to see Vinnie succeed in the Prem at least once. Nagelsmann if he turns this Bayern form around and gets the flexible football of his Leipzig days back.
Not Tuchel. The other two, yes. Zidane has one of the best records going for a manager right now, particularly when it comes to Europe, and for now he’s available. Maybe not when Pep leaves though. Depends what happens between now and then, where he goes beforehand if anywhere.

I think pep is here for another 5 yrs caught what he said in interview regarding 150 champs league games and the interviewer said being behind other managers who had managed more he said trust me I'll beat them there is no team out there presently that has got to offer him what city does not that he wouldn't sign 1 or 2 yrs contract a time it's his way

Anyone keeping tabs on Imanol Alguacil?

Sociedad have had a good few seasons of late with him at the helm, and he won them their first trophy since the 80s, along with our Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.