Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like the crap alot of fans were shouting at the time.

Ffs
Get it forward
Shitecrap

And some still are sat near me.
Shame that as it was pretty clear (to me anyway, and probably many others) that first season we were missing the right players in key areas for a “Pep side”, signing Kyle was a huge step towards addressing that.

Shame that as it was pretty clear (to me anyway, and probably many others) that first season we were missing the right players in key areas for a “Pep side”, signing Kyle was a huge step towards addressing that.

At that time it was the philosophy that intrigued and excited me.
That someone could walk into the Premier league and change it forever.
That he persuaded a squad of players to buy into his ideas to be part of a unique process.
Yes Walker was an important cog. Strange as many on here still judge a Pep player by levels of what they call "technique" Walker belies that concept.

It sounds like the crap alot of fans were shouting at the time.

Ffs
Get it forward
Shitecrap

And some still are sat near me.
I moved my ST up a tier at the end of Pep's first season to escape from 3 or 4 clowns sat next to me. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

One woman in particular was horrendous and genuinely stopped me enjoying the games. If we weren't 2-0 after 15 minutes:
"You've no f*cking plan B Pep"
"You're a fraud"
"Get Sterling off you bald prick"
"Silva; you're fucking past it"

And those were the kinder comments.

After I moved a small part of me was curious as to what she could have possibly criticised over the next two seasons. Though I'm sure she'd have found something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.