Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love 5 more years of Pep but maybe that's greedy and unrealistic. Arteta looks decent and knows the club but he might want to stay at Arsenal for all we know. Kompany with Gundo as assistant manager could work in 3 years time depending on how their next 3 years pan out. Between them I think there'd be a decent amount of knowledge.

I'd love 5 more years of Pep but maybe that's greedy and unrealistic. Arteta looks decent and knows the club but he might want to stay at Arsenal for all we know. Kompany with Gundo as assistant manager could work in 3 years time depending on how their next 3 years pan out. Between them I think there'd be a decent amount of knowledge.

I think Gundo has plenty to offer when the boots are hung up,but Vinnie would be daft not to maintain his current assistant and winning formula.

If he walked out tomorrow.....Who would we look to?

Arteta
Kompany
De Zerbi
Howe

Anything better out there?
This is the problem, nothing out there, arteta has his arsenal project now which he won't leave, same for Howe,
Let's look at some more
Nagelsman ( would be leave Munich?)
Luis Enrique ( couldnt see him returning to club football for personal reasons)
Pochettino? ( maybe, but is he that good?
Xavi ( still not convinced but a barca boy and wouldn't leave unless sacked and would we hire a sacked manager?)

Other big names but we won't have any interest in for different reasons

Simeone ( a d*** head terrible football, and language barrier

Zidane ( wants international Job allegedly, languague barrier also

For sure its gonna be a tough task to replace our pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.